Using hair straightening cream may sound like an easy thing to do. However, it is important that you take your time to do it right. Girls quite often ask a lot of questions related to the hair straightening creams and how to use them. Let us face it. Of course no one is supposed to criticize the natural hair you were born with, may it be curls or the wavy hair. Each type of hair comes with its charms and qualities, but it is important we all face reality-nothing is as cool as straight hair.
The Different Hair Straightening Options
It is amazing how people adore someone with straight, sleek and shiny hair. If you achieve the same, you won’t believe just how many compliments you will receive. If you happen to be one of those girls with curl kind of hair, all is not yet lost. Of course it is undisputable that straight hair is like an accessory for girls. As a matter of fact, the straight hair is usually taken as the default hairstyle for women.
However, there is one thing that might annoy you in one way or the other. Once anyone with curly hair tries out the sleek hairstyle, it gets difficult to overlook the difference. The shiny and straight hair is gives a major lift to your personality.
The big question is-how do you achieve your dream of having straight hair? There are a number of ways towards achieving that. The easiest one is of course visiting the nearby salon. It is not economical having to visit the salon every now and then.
You may be thinking about the flat iron right now. Of course you are justified to think about it considering its capabilities to help you have silky hair all day long. However, the associated drawback may be somehow disappointing. You hair may end up damaged due to exposure to heat.
In a world full of alternatives, it is important to explore all the options in order to end up with the very best. Salons as well as the flat irons have the best alternatives in the hair straightening creams. These creams asides from being reliable are also cheaper to use.
Guide To Using The Hair Straightening Creams
1. Ensure that you clean your hair properly before using the hair straightening creams. When making purchases, ensure you settle for the most appropriate and trusted cream. Move ahead and scrunch your hair in a clean towel ensuring that you squeeze out all the water. Your hair needs to be damp and ready for the cream application. Lightly brush your hair and that will help face out all the tangles and knots freeing your hair in a great way.
2. Spread a little amount of cream on your palm and it is advisable you start with small amounts and remember you can always build up the product .From head move up to the hair tip s gently. Run your fingers through the hair and that will help spread the cream evenly. If there is need, you can move ahead and apply once again.
4. Separate your hair into 3-4 sections and using the appropriate pins go ahead and section them. Center-parting is a recommended practice and thus feel free to do it.
5. Start with the lowest part of the section. By placing a round brush under the bottom of the hair, move ahead and do the blow-drying. While blow-drying, gently roll the brush towards the tips of the hair and at this point in time your heat activated should be close by. The fact that your cream is heat activated, it will immediately set right upon heat falling on it. This will in a big way help rid the frizz and waves from your hair as well as make them attain your desired shape.
6. Go ahead with the brushing and the blow drying until the hair is completely dry. Proceed with the rest of the sections in a similar fashion.
7. At last you will be glad to attain your goal of having the salon straight hair and from the outlook, the process is pretty easy.
It is advisable that you go ahead and give this technique a try. This technique works in a major way for persons who need the temporary straightening. It saves your time and is also something you can do at the comfort of your home. As a matter of fact, currently there exists a wide range of the hair straightening creams. Some are from the popular brands and are pocket-friendly at the same time. Closely follow the above stipulated steps and you will be guaranteed of salon straight hair.