Argan oil (also known as Moroccan oil) is a key ingredient in the hair and skin care industry, so you probably already heard that it can make miracles to your hair. But did you know you can use argan oil for hair growth? On this post, we’ll discuss the benefits of this natural oil and how to use argan oil for hair growth.
What Is Argan Oil?
Argan oil is produced from the kernels of the Moroccan argan tree nut, which grows naturally in southwestern Morocco where argan oil is known as the oil of Tree of Life, as it has many medicinal properties.
Argan oil is rich in essential nutrients, vitamin E, and fatty acids such as oleic acid, and linoleic acid. Those fatty acids are a natural antioxidant and strengthen the immune system by creating an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral coating. Argan oil has been used for ages in Morocco as a hair and skin nourisher.
How Argan Oil Promotes Hair Growth?
Moisturizes Scalp: Healthy scalp is the key for healthier and better hair growth. Argan oil has high quantities of vitamin E and antioxidants, which moisturizer and fight both dry and dandruff and dry scalp. Also, the fatty acids present in argan oil prevent dryness as it smooths the inflamed skin of your scalp.
Treats Dry And Damaged Hair: Dry and damaged hair grows slower because it tends to break off and split faster than your scalp can produce new length. Tocopherol, a Vitamin E compound in argan oil, that regenerates hair follicles by boosting cell production, prevent hair breakage and efficiently repairs split ends
Prevents Hair Loss: Argan oil contain a rich nutrient that helps to prevent hair loss by ensuring that you don’t lose more follicles than you’re able to grow. It stimulates your scalp to produce more strong healthy hair and beating the number of hair follicles lost.
How To Use Argan Oil For Hair Growth
- Warm 10 drops of argan oil
- Apply the warmed oil to your scalp and hair.
- Massage your scalp for 15 minutes. Use circular motions and make sure to reach each part of your scalp.
- Wrap your hair with a towel and leave it on for at least few hours, or ideally overnight.
- Rinse it off with shampoo.
Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioner:
- Take 2-3 drops of argan oil and rub it in your palms to warm it.
- Spread it throughout your washed hair with your fingers. Pay close attention to the ends of the hair.
- Massage it into your scalp using circular motions.
- Style your hair.
To treat dry scalp and ensure strong, nourished hair with an improved appearance on a day-to-day basis, you can use a shampoo that its main ingredient is argan oil. The best part about argan oil shampoo is you can use it like any other shampoo without adding an extra step in your routine
- Squeeze a certain amount of the Majestic Pure Argan Oil Shampoo onto your palms.
- Rub into your scalp in circular motions and rub in along the length of your hair.
- Rinse it off
Argan oil can make miracles to your hair and scalp, no wonder it’s called the liquid gold. By using 2-3 times a week high-quality argan oil products, you can achieve that healthy gorgeous looking hair, that will make heads turn.